Frequently Asked Questions
- Where can I buy Platypus Fishing Lines in the United States?
Just let us know where you are located, and we will direct you to your nearest dealer. If a dealer is not yet located near you, then please use the Contact page to send us a message about the products you would like to order, and we will be happy to assist you.
- How can I sell Platypus Fishing Lines in my store?
We are excited about adding new dealers to our family to provide Platypus Fishing Lines to anglers across the United States. Please visit the Dealer page, and submit the Dealer Application and we will be in touch to get the process underway.
- Where can I find specifications on the different Platypus Fishing Lines products?
All Platypus Fishing Lines products offered in the United States can be found on our Products page. Each product is featured along with available sizes, lengths, and color specifications. If you need additional information, please use our Contact page to send us a message, and we will be happy to answer your questions!
- How many world record fish have been caught using Platypus Fishing Lines?
Over 600 IGFA and ANSA World Record fish have been caught using Platypus Fishing Lines. We are recognized by the International Game Fish Association as a Corporate Partner, and carry both IGFA class and non-IGFA class lines.
- How do I stay updated on Platypus Fishing Lines news and special offers?
You can subscribe to our newsletter by clicking here and filling out the form. We send out periodic emails detailing new products, the latest news, and great deals for our loyal customers. You can opt out of the communications any time you wish.