Platypus Fishing Lines - Hard Alloy Leader
Platypus Hard Alloy Leader is the ultimate leader for the discerning angler. It is manufactured in Australia using a unique blend of nylon polymers to produce an ultra-hard alloy for the ultimate in abrasion resistance. We have selected specific polymers for their high-tensile strength and high abrasion-resistance properties. By combining these polymers we are able to produce this unique leader.
Platypus Hard Alloy Leader is one of the only leaders in the world produced with a matte finish to reduce glint under the water.
Advantages of Platypus Hard Alloy Leader
- Unique blend of raw materials to give high impact strength and superior abrasion resistance
- Significantly improved abrasion-resistance compared to other leaders
- Lower elongation (stretch) for better lure presentation and improved hook up rate
- Special UV inhibitors and heat stabilizers are added
Available Lengths: Hard Alloy Leader is available in 50m to 100m packs, depending on the size as indicated below:
- 100m pack: 40lb, 60lb, 80lb, and 100lb
- 50m pack: 50lb and 200lb
Platypus Hard Alloy Leader is packaged in convenient leader wheels.